Thursday, November 7, 2013

Week 6 EOC: Me X 3


Three products that define me are clothing (fashion), home decor, and my cellphone. The reason why these products define me are because not only am I the head of my household, but I am also a women. A fashionable one must I say. The reason why fashion defines me is because I love clothes, I may not have designer brands but I do have my own style, I may not have a huge closet but I am able to make multiple statements in my attire. Fashion is very important to me, hence I am going to college to learn more about it but I also enjoy how clothes makes me feel, it makes me feel beautiful, and if i feel beautiful I look great. Home decor is HUGE in my life, I do live on my own and I love having my home as presentable as possible, I love decorating my walls, buying things that make my home look good, accessorizing with colors and pictures. As a fashion individual, why wouldn't I want my home to be fashionable as well. It is the place I spend most of my time in. Now, last but not least, my cellphone. My cellphone is my number one fan, I carry it with me everywhere, its never a few feet away from me. Technology is becoming a great part of the world, I don't carry a laptop with me everywhere since it's not as small as I would like it to be, but a cellphone does exactly what I need to in order to keep connected.




No comments:

Post a Comment